Serving Ministries seeks to use the gifts God has given you to serve - there is a ministry for you?
It’s great to be a part of a growing church, but it is also important to build relationships and really become part of the community here at Leduc Alliance Church. To help facilitate that, we have a variety of different Small Groups, each with a different purpose, flavour or emphasis – because everyone is unique, and there is no one group which meets every need.
Finding a Small Group
If you are someone who is searching for a group or you have a desire to lead or host such a group, please contact the office to find out more.
Serving at the Church
If you regard Leduc Alliance as your church-home, then perhaps the next step for you is to volunteer to serve on one of our teams.
There are opportunities to serve in:
- Children’s Ministries (Teachers, Helpers, Nursery)
- Youth and Young Adult’s Ministries (in conjunction with Leduc Fellowship Church)
- Hospitality (Welcome Team, Ushers, Refreshments, Communion)
- Worship (Music, Sound, Presentation)
- Community Life (Small Groups, Community Care, Congregational Care, Prayer Teams)
- Operations (Admin & Office, Church Decorating, Grounds & Maintenance).
To get involved in one of our teams, get in touch with the contact for each team directly or contact the office.